As the world around us is becoming progressively globalized, working together proactively in ensuring wise and prudent utilization of scarce resources for sustainable development of the world population is imperative. Sustainable development implies a broad view of human welfare, a long term perspective about the consequences of today’s activities, and the full involvement of civil society to reach viable solutions. Hence, all segments of society including scientists and educators need to collaborate using sound practices to effectively and efficiently steward the earth’s limited natural resources to attain better quality of life for mankind. The aim of this conference is to provide international platform for researchers, graduate students and practitioners in the field of sustainable development to share information and accomplishments, to discover the challenges of the future, and to offer ideas for advance practices that meets the needs of the present and simultaneously recognizing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- To exchange views on sustainable community development and its potential for meeting the current and future development needs of nations worldwide;
- To distinguish different sources of sustainable development and their relevance to economic, community, social, cultural and environmental issues across governments and sustainable policy decisions;
- To sensitize the participants about the seriousness of sustainable community development issues in general, rural development issues in particular; and
- To motivate budding researchers and students to undertake research on sustainable community development issues, problems and strategies.
Key Themes of the Conference
- Economic Development
- Community Empowerment
- Social Conflict
- Human and Social Capital Development
- Agricultural Development
- Rural Development
- Cultural Diversity
- Poverty Reduction
- Environmental Education/ Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Empowerment
- Health and Well-Being
- Resource Management
Download More Detail Information! Click Here!
(registration, submitting, accommodation, etc)