Best Poster the 2nd ISSLD 2016

24 11 2016

 

Best Poster the 2nd ISSLD 2016

Best Poster the 2nd ISSLD 2016

Best Poster the 2nd ISSLD 2016 was awarded for two posters which have been presented during poster session. One of the winner goes to Mr. Muhammad Zainul Islami as he presented a poster entitled Landscape Design Process of Lakewood Nava Park BSD City Based on Smart Growth Concept. 

 

 

Title:

Landscape Design Process of Lakewood Nava Park BSD City Based on Smart Growth Concept

 

Authors:

Muhammad Zainul Islami1, Kaswanto2

1Research Scholar, Department of Landscape Architecture, Bogor Agricultural University, West Java, Indonesia.

2Lecturer, Department of Landscape Architecture, Bogor Agricultural University, West Java, Indonesia.

Email: zaenul2595@gmail.com

 

Abstract

A comfortable and green housing area in a city is a must for the people live in a city. The rapid development in a city caused greater need for land. This problem happens simultaneously with environmental problem globally such as growing number of people, pollution, excessive exploitation of resource, and decreasing in ethic of land uses. The design of Lakewood Nava Park BSD City prioritizes on pedestrian and walkable environment to apprehend those problems. Lakewood Nava Park is a landscape design project conducted by landscape consultant company, Sheils Flynn Asia. The concept of Smart Growth used as a recommendation for Lakewood Nava Park design. Smart Growth is a city planning and transportation theory which expand a city into a walkable city. The method used on this research is a comparison between landscape design process and Booth theory, also analyze ten principle concept of Smart Growth at the project. Generally, the comparison between design process and Booth theory resulted a slight difference in term and separate phase. The analysis result from Smart Growth concept is around 70% has been applied, and the rest 30% applied after the design has been built. By using Smart Growth principle, the purpose of Lakewood Nava Park design can be applied well.

 

The 2nd ISSLD 2016 with Keynote Speaker Dr. Bima Arya, City Mayor of Bogor

The 2nd ISSLD 2016 with Keynote Speaker Dr. Bima Arya, City Mayor of Bogor



Actions

Informations

Leave a comment

You can use these tags : <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>